While Mr. Peace primarily offers K-12 assemblies, with degrees from both the University of Michigan and Wayne State University along with a background in Youth Ministry, he also has business-related talks and faith-based options too. Plus, all of his presentations are high energy, interactive, customizable and include age appropriate content, engaging multimedia and positive hip-hop musical performances.
Due to the effects from the pandemic and remote learning, heart-focused programs like the ones Mr. Peace offers are needed now more than ever to help with the overall well-being of our children. So, consider bringing one of his inspirational talks (see full list below) to your school or organization today by booking an in-person or virtual visit for your next assembly, conference, keynote, retreat, workshop or other event!
- Bullying (Look At The Heart First)*
- Diversity (Need Human Kindness)*
- Positivity (Be Your Best Self)*
- Leadership (Passion 2 Purpose)*
- Cyberbullying and Social Media (Parent Program)
- College/Career Prep (Academic Success)
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Suicide Prevention
- Reaching Higher Leadership Class
- Coaching and Consultation Services
* = Denotes a Primary Topics theme with “Leader in Me” options available too